- The students will play the steady beat and the rhythm of the song " How Many Fingers" by playing the Boom-Wackers,tambourines and bells.
- -Please click this link How many Fingers?
- The children will repeat the first part of the song and then sing it.
- Sing and play the rhythm of this first part of the song with the Boom-Wackers, tambourines and bells.
- The Eight Note Rests
- The students will practice the action that identify and represent this musical figure.
- -Notes of the week Mi, Fa and Sol (Do) Re (D) Mi (E)
- Please click on this link Color Musical Notes
- The children will dance the song and play a game.
- The children will learn the first part of the song.
- The students will play the rhythm of the first part using minor percussion instruments such as congas and bongoes.
- The Notes of the Week Do, Re and Mi (C,D,E)
- Recognizes this 6 different notes by their color and place them on the staff using quarter notes and whole notes.
- The students will sing and keep the beat of the song "Wag Your Tale"
- The Musical Figure of the Week (Eighth Note)
- -Colored notes on the Staff.
- The Kindergarten children will review the notes C,D,E,F,G and locate them on the staff. The students will use the eight note and colored notes to create short melodic patterns.
- -Reading Notation with Boomwackers.
- The class will continue playing short tunes using colored notes with this percussion instrument.
- The students will continue learning the first part of the song
- Basic musical figures identification Quarter and Eighth notes)
- Please click on this link Musical Figures
- The 8 notes of the scale staff by color using Whole,Half, Half Dotted, Quarter and Eighth notes.
- The children will continue locating the notes in lines and spaces on the staff.
- The students will write on the staff the rhtyhmic patterns to create a song.
- Write the notes of the G major scale on the 5 lines of the staff using quarter notes.
- Play at first sight 2 drills on G major using half notes with Xylophones
- Write 20 measurements of rhythmic patterns in 2/4 time signature meter using quarters and eighth notes
- Perform the song “My Heart Will Go On” using Xilophones
- Create small melodic patterns using a variety of sound sources.
- Uses the musical dynamics on their own composition.
- Perform the song “My Heart Will Go On” using Xilophones (Second Part)
- The class practice the next 4 measurements of the D,E and G using 1,2 and 3 finger position string from Suzuki Method.
- The class will analyze the rhythmic pattern of the drill 5 from "D string Song"
- The class will analyze the rhythmic pattern of the drill 7
- The class will analize rhythmic pattern of drill 8
- The students will continue locating the notes dictated by the teacher on the strings E,A and D. and create 20 segments
- The class will continue reading at first sight the next 8 measurements of the drill 6
- The class will analyze the rhythmic pattern of the string cross drill 6
- The class will create 30 measurements of rhythmic patterns using eighth and sixteenth notes
- The students will play the 1,2 and 3 fingers in all strings