- The students will play the steady beat and the rhythm of the song "Eeney Meeney Miney" Moe by playing the Boom-Wackers,tambourines and bells.
- -Please click this link Een Meeney Miney Moe
- The children will repeat the first part of the song and then sing it.
- Sing and play the rhythm of this first part of the song with the Boom-Wackers, tambourines and bells.
- The Eight Note Rests
- The students will practice the action that identify and represent this musical figure.
- -Notes of the week Mi, Fa and Sol (Do) Re (D) Mi (E)
- Please click on this link Color Musical Notes
- The children will dance the song and play a game.
- The Pinocchio Song The children will learn the first part of the song.
- The students will play the rhythm of the first part using minor percussion instruments such as congas and bongoes.
- The Notes of the Week Do, Re and Mi (C,D,E)
- Recognizes this 6 different notes by their color and place them on the staff using quarter notes and whole notes.
- The students will sing and keep the beat of the song Down By The Bay
- The Musical Figure of the Week (Eighth Note)
- -Colored notes on the Staff.
- The Kindergarten children will review the notes C,D,E,F,G and locate them on the staff. The students will use the eight note and colored notes to create short melodic patterns.
- -Reading Notation with Boomwackers.
- The class will continue playing short tunes using colored notes with this percussion instrument.
- The students will continue learning the second part of the song Are You Sleeping Brother John.
- Basic musical figures identification Quarter and Eighth notes)
- Please click on this link Musical Figures
- The 8 notes of the scale staff by color using Whole,Half, Half Dotted, Quarter and Eighth notes.
- The children will continue locating the notes in lines and spaces on the staff.
- The students will write on the staff the rhtyhmic patterns to create a song.
- The children will write their songs in a staff.
- Play at first sight 2 drills on C major using half notes with Xylophones
- Perform the song “My Heart Will Go On” using Xilophones (First Part)
- During this week the students will continue applying the music dynamics terms to their melodic and rhythmic phrases.
- The third graders will compose a melodic phrase using quarter and eight notes and apply the Dynamic on their tunes.
- -The students will perform the song “Ya está lloviendo” using Xilophones (Full song).
- The class practice the next 4 measurements of the A ,E using 1,2 and 3 finger position string from Suzuki Method.
- The class will analyze the rhythmic pattern of the drill 4 from Suzuki Method “Twinkle Twinkle”
- The students will continue locating the notes dictated by the teacher on the strings E,A and D.
- The class will read at first sight the next 8 measurements of the drill 3
- The class will analyze the rhythmic pattern of the String cross drill 4
- The class will create 15 measurements of rhythmic patterns using eighth and sixteenth notes
- The students will play the 1,2 and 3 fingers in all strings