-CHOIR PRACTICE TODAY AND WEDNESDAY AT 3:00 P.M.
PLEASE CLICK ON THIS VIDEO
- The students will reviwe Do and Re notes by color
- The Students will listen to the story and sing the first part of the song
- The students will play the rhythm and beat of the song “Thumbelina”. Click on the link.
- The students will sing the first part of the song “Thumbelina”
- Read the notes by colors (Re Orange Color) Colored notes will help them to locate this notes on the staff.
- Sing the first part of the song "The Princess and the Pea (Click on the link)
- Play and walk the Rhythm of the song “Princess and the Pea" (First Part)
- The children will read the notes by colors
- The students will sing the song "Ali Baba and the Fourty Thieves"
- The students will create movements for the song.
- The students will review on the staff Do,Mi, Sol, si notes
- The students will play rhythmic patterns using quarter notes
- The students will create tunes using C,D,E,F and G notes.
- The students will analized the second part of "Au Claire de la Lune"
- The students will play C,D,E,F and G notes with Xyllophones
- The students will watch Mozart`s animated biografy
- The students will use their flutes to create short tunes.
- Read and write 6 measureents of drill 9 for recorder flute.
- Read and play the song "Cancion de Otoño” using Recorder (First 8 measurements)
- The children will read scored music and play it with recorders.
- Creates short melodic patterns using a variety of sound sources. (20 measurements)
- The students will practice bow management and direction.
- The students will analize the rhythmic and melodic patterns of the Suzuki Variations drill 2 part 1
- The class will read at first sight 8 measurements
- The students will read at first sight (12 Measurements) from Suzuki Variation 2
- Review the notes in treble clef
- Practice open strings with the violin
- The children will analize the rhythmic part of the Song for Suzuki Variation" (Variation 2)
- The students wil practice bow direction and wrist excercises.
- The class will create 15 measurements using sixteenth and eighth notes