Choir practice is cancelled today May 7th We will resume this coming Wednesday May 9th
- The student will sing the song Aladin`s Lamp (full part)
- The students will listen to the story
- The students will learn the lyrics of the song (full part) keep the beat and the rhythm of the song by playing minor percussion instruments.
- The students will complete short rhythmic patterns in 2/4 time signature meter eight notes and quarter notes and rests
- The students will listen and learn the lyrics (full song) of the song Hansel and Gretel
- The students will sing the song (full song) and listen to the story of The Great Big Turnip
- The students will play the beat and rhythm of the song with minor percussion
- The students will create a song using the Pentatonic Scale with Xilophones
- The students will learn the song "What a Wonderful World" (Full song)
- The class will read and sing 4/4 time signature meter melodic patterns using half notes and eight notes.
- The class will continue creating melodic patterns based on G scale notes using xylophones
- The students will practice individually of C scale notes with the Xylophones and will read simple melodic patterns at first sight.
- The class will learn the song Tomorrow Second part
Third Grade Class
- The class will practice the "F sharp" and C sharp fingering
- The class practice the Drill 25 for Recorder Flute
- The students will perform the song "Dan the Fine Old Man" (Full Song)
Fourth Grade Class
- The students will practice the second part of the song "Ode to Joy Medley" (Accompaniment Part)
- The students will listen to "Regina Coeli"