WELCOME TO MUSIC CLASS
Choir practice today May 2 from 3:00 to 4:00 P.M.
- The student will sing the song Aladin`s Lamp (Third part)
- The students will listen to the story
- The students will learn the lyrics of the song (full part) keep the beat and the rhythm of the song by playing minor percussion instruments.
- The students will complete short rhythmic patterns in 2/4 time signature meter eight notes and quarter notes and rests
- The students will listen and learn the lyrics (Second part) of the song Hansel and Gretel
- The students will sing the song (Third part of the song) and listen to the story of The Cat in Boots
- The students will play the beat and rhythm of the song with minor percussion
First Grade Class
- The students will create a song using the Pentatonic Scale with Xilophones
- The students will learn the song "What a Wonderful World" (Full song)
- The class will read and sing 4/4 time signature meter melodic patterns using half notes and eight notes.
Second Grade Classic
- The class will continue creating melodic patterns based on G scale notes using xylophones
- The students will practice individually of C scale notes with the Xylophones and will read simple melodic patterns at first sight.
- The class will learn the song Tomorrow
Third Grade Class
- The class will practice the "F sharp" and C sharp fingering
- The class practice the Drill 23 for Recorder Flute
- The students will perform the song "Dan the Fine Old Man" (Full Song)
Fourth Grade Class
- The students will practice the first part of the song "Ode to Joy Medley" (Accompaniment Part)
- The students will listen to "Cavalleria Rusticana" (Opera second part)