WELCOME TO MUSIC CLASS
- The student will sing the first part of the song The Goose with the Golden Eggs
- The students will learn the lyrics of the song (Second Part) keep the beat and the rhythm of the song by playing minor percussion instruments.
- The students will complete short rhythmic patterns in 4/4 time signature meter using quarter notes and quarter note rests
- The students will listen and learn the lyrics (second part) of the song The Princess and the Frog
- The students will sing the song and story of "The Ugly Duckling"
- The students will learn the Kodaly signs for the C scale (G,A,and B)
- The students will play the beat and rhythm of the song with minor perussion (Second part)
First Grade Class
- The students will play the Pentatonic Scale with Xilophones
- The class will read and sing 4/4 time signature meter melodic patterns using half notes
Second Grade Classic
- The class will continue creating melodic patterns based on G scale notes using xylophones
- The students will practice individually of C scale notes with the Xylophones
- The students will perform the Discovery Song (Full part)
Third Grade Class
- The class will practice the "F sharp" and C sharp fingering
- The students will perform the Discovery Song. (Full song)
- The students will read the first system of the SONG "Star Wars"
Fourth Grade Class
- The class will continue working on 1,2 and 3 fingers on E,A,D and G strings
- The class will read and play the accompaniment first 12 measurements of "Ode to Joy"
- The students will perform the Discovery Song (full song).
Fifth Grade Class
- The class will continue practicing fingering position drills on E,A,D and G strings
- The class will play the first system of the song Ode to Joy
- The class will perform the Discovery Song (full part)