WELCOME TO MUSIC CLASS
Choir practice Monday 12th and Wednesday 14th at 3:00 P.M.
- The student will sing the first part of the song The Diary of T-Rex
- The students will listen to the story
- The students will learn the lyrics of the song (First Part) keep the beat and the rhythm of the song by playing minor percussion instruments.
- The students will complete short rhythmic patterns in 2/4 time signature meter eight notes and quarter notes and rests
- The students will listen and learn the lyrics (second part) of the song The Cool Horns of Triceratops
- The students will sing the song and story of The Head-butting Master, Pachycephalosaurus
- The students will learn the Kodaly signs for the C scale (G,A,and B)
- The students will play the beat and rhythm of the song with minor perussion (Second part)
- The students will play the Pentatonic Scale with Xilophones
- The students will review the Song "Cielito Lindo"
- The class will read and sing 4/4 time signature meter melodic patterns using half notes.
- The class will analize 4/4 time signature rhythmic patterns
Second Grade Classic
- The class will continue creating melodic patterns based on G scale notes using xylophones
- The students will practice individually of C scale notes with the Xylophones and will read simple meloic patterns at first sight.
Third Grade Class
- The class will practice the "F sharp" and C sharp fingering
- The students will perform the Discovery Song. (Full song)
- The students will read the second system of the song "Star Wars"
Fourth Grade Class
- The students wil continue working on the first and secong systems of the song Ode to Joy
- The class will continue working on 1,2 and 3 fingers on E,A,D and G strings