IMPORTANT INFO: Choir practice Wednesday 22nd at 3:00 P.M.
- The students will echo short rhythmic patterns of the song with tambourines
- The student will sing the second part of the song Snow White and the 7 Dwarves (Second Part)
- The students will keep the beat and the rhythm of the song by playing minor percussion instruments.
- The students will create 4 rhythmic measurements in 4/4 time signature meter using quarters notes and quarter notes rests
- The students will complete short rhythmic patterns in 4/4 time signature meter using quarter notes and quarter note rests
- The students will sing the song and actions of "The Wild Swans"
- The students will sing the song The Happy Prince (full song)
- The students will review the Kodaly signs for the C scale (C,D,E,F,G)
- The students will play the beat and rhythm of the song with minor perussion (Full song)
- The students will play the C scale (Full Scale)
- The class will read and sing 4/4 time signature meter melodic patterns using half notes
Second Grade Classic
- The class will continue creating melodic patterns based on C scale notes using xylophones
- The students will practice individually of C scale notes with the Xylophones
- The students will learn the Discovery Song (Bridge part)
Third Grade Class
- The class will play the song “My Heart Will Go On”
- The class will practice the "F sharp" and C sharp fingering
- The students will listen to Discovery Song. (Bridge part)
- The class will read and play the first 4 measurements of "Ode to Joy"
- The students will practice the Discovery Song (Bridge part).
- The students will clap de rhythmic pattern and will sing the song.
Fifth Grade Class
- The class will practice fingering position drills on D and G strings
- The class will read at first sight 12 measurements of the song Ode to Joy
- The class will sing the Discovery Song (Bridge part)