HAVE A NICE WEEK!
IMPORTANT INFO: Choir practice Monday 12th Wednesday 14th at 3:00 P.M.
- The students will echo short rhythmic patterns of the song with tambourines
- The student will singthe lyrics of the song Snow White and the 7 Dwarves (Second Part)
- The students will keep the beat and the rhythm of the song by playing minor percussion instruments.
- The students will create 2 rhythmic measurements in 4/4 time signature meter using quarters notes and quarter notes rests
- The students will complete short rhythmic patterns in 4/4 time signature meter using quarter notes and quarter note rests
- The students will sing the song and actions of "The Wild Swans"(Full song)
- The students will sing the song The Happy Prince and listen to the story (Second Part)
- The students will review the Kodaly signs for the C scale (C,D,E,F,G)
- The students will play the beat and rhythm of the song with minor perussion (Full song)
- The students will play the C scale (Full Scale)
- The class will read and sing 4/4 time signature meter melodic patterns using half notes
- The class will create a melodic patterns based on C scale notes using xylophones
- The students will read the first 12 measurements of the rhythmic pattern
- The students will practice individually of C scale notes with the Xylophones
- The students will learn the second part of Discovery Song
Third Grade Class
- The Class will practice and play the first 12 measurements of the song “My Heart Will Go On”
- The class will practice the "F Sharp" Fingering
- The students will listen to Discovery Song. (Second part)
- .The class will play the ful song Boil`em Cabbage Down
- The students will practice the Discovery Song (Second part).
- The students will clap de rhythmic pattern and will sing the song.
- The students will present a Valentine`s Song
Fifth Grade Class
- The class will practice fingering position drills on E ad A strings
- The class will read at first sight the next 8 measurements of the song Ode to Joy
- The class will listen to Discovery Song
- The class will learn the second part of the song.