WELCOME TO A NEW MUSICAL WEEK!
IMPORTANT! PLEASE WATCH THIS VIDEO!
CHOIR THIS MONDAY FROM 3:00-4:00 P.M.
CHORISTERS! LET`S GET READY FOR ABSH MUSIC FESTIVAL HOSTED BY EIS IN SAN PEDRO SULA!
- The students will sing the song “Apples and Bananas" (First Part) Please click on this link Apples and Bananas
- Read the notes by colors (Mi) The students will be introduced to music reading using colored musical notes. Every note has it`s own color and letter. This help the little ones to remember the name of the note and play the Boom-Wackers (Tuned Percussion Instrument)
- The students will play the rhythm and beat of the song “PITERO”. The students will learn the song and play its game. Click on this link El Pitero
- Read the notes by colors (Mi,Sol,Si) Colored notes will help them to locate this notes on the staff
- Play the Rhythm of the song “Adios Garcita Morena”
- Read the notes by colors (Mi, Fa, Sol, la) The colored notes are used to help the children to locate the notes on the staff .
- Creates small rhythmic patterns using a variety of percussion instruments. The first graders will able to create and play short rhyhtmic patterns using rhythmic cards and minor percussion instruments.
- Write the notes on the first 3 lines of the staff
- Please click on this link" Sos un Angel"
- The students will learn the second part of the Honduran Folk song "Sos un Angel"
- usical figures with Xilophones. The students will locate the notes with Recorder and create tunes using the F and G songs
- Create small melodic patterns using a variety of sound sources. The students will use their flutes to create sort tunes
- Write the C scale on the staff
- Read and play the song "Ya esta lloviendo” using Recorder (Second Part) The children will read scored music and play it with recorders.
- Creates short melodic patterns using a variety of sound sources.
- The students review and locate the notes in lines and spaces.
- The students will analize the rhythmic and melodic pattern of the "Song on E"
- Create short rhyhthmic patterns (15 Measurements)
- Review the notes in treble clef
- Practice open strings with the violin
- The children will analize the rhythmic part of the Song for "E"
- The students wil practice bow direction