WHY IS CHORAL MUSIC IMPORTANT?
- The students will sing the song “Baby Shark" Please click on this link Baby Shark
- Read the notes by colors (Mi)
The students will be introduced to music reading using colored musical notes
- The students will play the rhythm and beat of the song “Old Mac Donald”
- Read the notes by colors (Mi,Sol,Si)Colored notes will help them to locate this notes on the staff
- Play the Rhythm of the song “Ill Be Your Friend”
- Read the notes by colors (Mi, Fa, Sol, la) The colored notes are used to help the children to locate the notes on the staff .
- Creates small rhythmic patterns using a variety of percussion instruments. The first graders will able to create and play short rhyhtmic patterns using rhythmic cards and minor percussion instruments.
- Write the notes on the first 3 lines of the staff
- Understand the difference between Tone and Semitone
- Play a song using the F and G notes and quarter, and quarter notes as musical figures with Xilophones
- Create small melodic patterns using a variety of sound sources.
- Write the C scale on the staff
- Perform the song “Ya está lloviendo” using Xilophone
- Perform the song ¨Los Inditos¨
- Creates small melodic patterns using a variety of sound sources.
- The students review the notes in lines and spaces
- Create small rhyhthmic patterns
- Review the notes in treble clef
- Practice open strings with the violin